– I had a 50 hour work this week (including one holiday) and my paycheck should be sweet.
– It will help pay for this:
– We are going to see Grace Potter on Friday. I’m a very wishy-washy fan of live music, but I’d see this girl if she played in a dumpster. She is beyond awesome. If I didn’t love Ben, I’d totally have her babies.
– We spent the morning in one of my favorite ways: sleeping in, walking to Baker & Spice, the Farmers Market and playing with Bridger at the park. Lovely.
– We’re finally going to church tonight – it’s been way too long!
– The bedroom is coming along slowly, I’ll post pictures when it’s done!